- Medicaid's Preferred Drug List
- Medicare Part D or Medicare Advantage
- Duke Health Plan Prescription Co-pays / Plan Design
- Express Scripts National Preferred Formulary with Exclusions - 2023
- Duke Plans - National Preferred Formulary Exclusions - 2022 (Effective January 1 to June 30, 2022)
- Duke Plans - National Preferred Formulary Exclusions - 2022 (Effective July 1, 2022)
- Experience Health Formulary
- US Department of Veterans Affairs Formulary
NC Medicaid PHPs Pharmacy Resources
Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program
Pharmacies With Enhanced Services
Duke Select / Duke Basic:
- Duke Outpatient Pharmacy
- Duke Children’s Health Center Pharmacy
- Duke Specialty Pharmacy
- Duke Raleigh Hospital Plaza Pharmacy
- Duke Campus Center Pharmacy
- Express Scripts Home Delivery Pharmacy
Financial Assistance Pharmacy Resources
- NC MedAssist - NC MedAssist seeks to ensure that no eligible person in North Carolina has to choose between purchasing food or their needed medication; improving the patient’s health and lowering uncompensated health care costs for all stakeholders.
- Rx Outreach - Rx Outreach is a fully-licensed nonprofit mail order pharmacy with a focus on equitable health outcomes.
Duke Connected Care providers can find more pharmacy resources on the DCC Provider Portal.