Who We Serve
DukeWELL offers care management, pharmacy support and specialty case review services to providers who serve a wide variety of high-risk patients. See below for a list of populations that are DukeWELL eligible.
To see if your patient is eligible for DukeWELL services, fill out this simple referral form.
DukeWELL screens all referrals to determine appropriateness for care management.
Employees & Individuals
- Patients who at 18 and over, see a Duke Health provider and have Duke Select or Duke Basic insurance
- Patients who see a Duke Connected Care Network provider and have the following plan:
- Cigna Collaborative Accountable Care
- Beneficiaries who are assigned to providers in the Duke Connected Care Network
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage
- Beneficiaries who are enrolled in Medicaid (Carolina Access II) and assigned to a provider in the Northern Piedmont Community Care Network
Under- & Uninsured in Durham County
- Must be enrolled in the LATCH program