Enhance Your Treatment Plans & Improve Outcomes
Your patients receive the highest-quality care and support when they are in your office. There’s no reason that should end when they leave.
Our DukeWELL™ team—specialists, pharmacists, nurses, health educators and social workers—can supplement your office-based care with complex care management, clinical pharmacy support, specialty case review and other services to ensure your at-risk patients achieve the best outcomes possible.
Which Patients Are Eligible for DukeWELL™ Services?
Employees & Individuals
- Patients who see a Duke Health provider and have Aetna Duke Select or Duke Basic insurance
- Patients who see a Duke Connected Care Network provider and have the following plan:
- Cigna Collaborative Accountable Care
- Beneficiaries who are assigned to providers in the Duke Connected Care Network
- Beneficiaries who are enrolled in Medicaid (Carolina Access II) and assigned to a provider in the Northern Piedmont Community Care Network
- Durham County residents enrolled in the LATCH program
To see if your patient is eligible for DukeWELL™ services, fill out this simple referral form. DukeWELL™ screens all referrals to determine appropriateness for care management.