Health Optimization Program for Elders (HOPE) in Primary Care is a collaboration between Duke Health and its community partners that aims to strengthen our collective capacity to meet the complex care and social needs of the growing older adult population. HOPE in Primary Care offers Duke Connected Care participants FREE access to workforce development activities and resources that help providers align with national efforts to create and foster high-quality healthcare for older adults.
Webinar Series for Duke Connected Care
This webinar series focuses on the social, emotional, and environmental conditions that impact healthcare outcomes of older adults with the goal of helping providers approach geriatric care more holistically.
Each webinar offers 30 minutes of education and information related to communication skills, needs assessment, and relevant community resources.
CE Credit is available.*
- Webinar 1: Goals of Care in the Time of COVID
- Webinar 2: Social Determinants of Health
- Webinar 3: Social Isolation and Depression
- Webinar 4: Falls Prevention and Physical Safety
- Webinar 5: Communication Skills with People Living With Dementia (PLWD) & Their Care Partners
- Webinar 6: Interpersonal Violence and Elder Abuse
- Webinar 7: Ensuring Appropriate Medication Management